Riders of the Horde
If you are wondering what happened to your profile, I have not deleted it, it has just been removed from any group you were in. Farewell Riders, looks like my last gift will end up being taken back.

-Scar

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riders of the Horde
If you are wondering what happened to your profile, I have not deleted it, it has just been removed from any group you were in. Farewell Riders, looks like my last gift will end up being taken back.

-Scar
Riders of the Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found something I thought was interesting..

4 posters

Go down

Found something I thought was interesting.. Empty Found something I thought was interesting..

Post  Anfrotyler Mon May 24, 2010 11:04 pm

I got my new phone and was looking to put this website on it and came across something New had done before. I thought it was pretty awesome and wanted to share it.

http://ridersofthehordeguild.com/

Anfrotyler

Back to top Go down

Found something I thought was interesting.. Empty Re: Found something I thought was interesting..

Post  Scar Mon May 24, 2010 11:19 pm

That is very well written, Newsoul why didn't you tell me about that? :O
Scar
Scar
Admin

https://riders.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Found something I thought was interesting.. Empty Re: Found something I thought was interesting..

Post  Newsoul Tue May 25, 2010 4:02 am

I forgot I written that- wrote that like when I first started "Rider's of the Horde". I forgot I wrote that . wow . lol. Diddy Let's try and incorporate it in the website.
Newsoul
Newsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Koreshaka Wed May 26, 2010 3:14 am

That was from our first website
Koreshaka
Koreshaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum