Riders of the Horde
If you are wondering what happened to your profile, I have not deleted it, it has just been removed from any group you were in. Farewell Riders, looks like my last gift will end up being taken back.

-Scar

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riders of the Horde
If you are wondering what happened to your profile, I have not deleted it, it has just been removed from any group you were in. Farewell Riders, looks like my last gift will end up being taken back.

-Scar
Riders of the Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay guys Oporation kill Blizzard is a go

3 posters

Go down

Okay guys Oporation kill Blizzard is a go Empty Okay guys Oporation kill Blizzard is a go

Post  Hellsceam Sat May 22, 2010 2:26 pm

well the Reson im making this is becuz blizzard Gave me a time card that dos not work for sum dam reason they said some one already has this time card in there account witch is Crap so i got 2 get a nother one
Hellsceam
Hellsceam

Back to top Go down

Okay guys Oporation kill Blizzard is a go Empty Re: Okay guys Oporation kill Blizzard is a go

Post  Holiwrath Sat May 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Hellsceam screw the time card bro just get on vent and I'll activate your account for a month, just get another time card to pay for the rest of the time that way you can still get on.
Holiwrath
Holiwrath

Back to top Go down

Okay guys Oporation kill Blizzard is a go Empty Re: Okay guys Oporation kill Blizzard is a go

Post  Newsoul Sat May 22, 2010 5:33 pm

OMG-stop buying your time card at wal mart. Neutral
Newsoul
Newsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum