Riders of the Horde
If you are wondering what happened to your profile, I have not deleted it, it has just been removed from any group you were in. Farewell Riders, looks like my last gift will end up being taken back.

-Scar

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riders of the Horde
If you are wondering what happened to your profile, I have not deleted it, it has just been removed from any group you were in. Farewell Riders, looks like my last gift will end up being taken back.

-Scar
Riders of the Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for serious bloggers!

2 posters

Go down

Looking for serious bloggers! Empty Looking for serious bloggers!

Post  Scar Mon May 10, 2010 7:29 pm

I would like to start a weekly blog on the website to help kick off the website. The 2 bloggers (plus myself) will be chosen by myself and only myself. If you are interested in doing a weekly blog please PM me with a brief paragraph explaining why you would be a good blogger and how you qualify. This can be anyone, regardless of class, age or guild rank. However in each blog I expect full, proper grammar and punctuation.

These blogs can be about anything at it is up to you (the blogger) to make them different each week and interesting. The blog itself will be about 500-800 words in length and be about a topic you feel you can express and talk about.

I hope to have these blogs start by May 24, 2010 - giving you two weeks to have read this and PM me the paragraph I have asked for. If you are not chosen by me to be a blogger that does not mean you are not wanted. It could be a variety of reasons and you may be asked in the future. Please be patient as I hope this goes as well as I have planned Smile

Best of luck Smile
Scar
Scar
Admin

https://riders.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for serious bloggers! Empty Re: Looking for serious bloggers!

Post  Scar Mon May 17, 2010 11:37 pm

bump
Scar
Scar
Admin

https://riders.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Newsoul Tue May 18, 2010 1:34 am

bump...
Newsoul
Newsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum