Riders of the Horde
If you are wondering what happened to your profile, I have not deleted it, it has just been removed from any group you were in. Farewell Riders, looks like my last gift will end up being taken back.

-Scar

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riders of the Horde
If you are wondering what happened to your profile, I have not deleted it, it has just been removed from any group you were in. Farewell Riders, looks like my last gift will end up being taken back.

-Scar
Riders of the Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to the website?

Go down

What happened to the website? Empty What happened to the website?

Post  Scar Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:52 pm

I have maintained two of the past forums or guild websites for Riders of the Horde, all by myself. All administration was done solely by myself and no one else. Please keep that in mind while reading this.

Upon leaving Riders of the Horde on October 12, 2010, after consistently raiding with the guild for 15 months and being a raid leader for at least half, I told the guild that you could keep the forum and use it as your own website. It is fully set up and ready to go. I said, "Delete me and it is yours". However to my surprise I cannot be deleted since I started the website. Regardless of this they are more then capable of using the forum as I would not tamper with it and would freely administrate it for them if they needed it. That was not an option for Riders of the Horde. I see that as a indirect summary of what they now think of me, after the hundreds of things I have done for the guild over the course of time I was a member of the guild.

Riders of the Horde started a new website, which I respect if that is their choice. However after choosing not to use this website that I have put hours of work into and to improve, they continued to use it as a way to direct members to their new website, along with posting what was discussed in guild meetings. If you are going to not use the website then don't post anything involving the guild.

I then removed everyone from their group so they could not see anything, and hid the application section, leaving only the community section for this post.

With much respect Riders of the Horde this is my final goodbye to you, as this will be the last time you will hear from me. (Other then the friends that remain in Riders of the Horde). It was a pleasure.
-Scar
Scar
Scar
Admin

https://riders.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum